Based in Angoulême, France
TokoToko is an adventure game where you help Hako, a young Tokotoko, becoming an artist. With her magical powers, your drawings come to life in augmented reality! Complete creative puzzles with real paper drawings and augmented reality interactions to help Hako find the other Tokotokos in a cute and amusing story.
Tokotokos are creatures from another world, where everyone is encouraged to find their own artistic way. Some like to paint, others prefer writing poetry or playing the music. They are cute, but like every artists, they have strong personalities! But if you befriend them, they will never let you down. Your art inspires the Tokotokos! Hako is a young and joyful apprentice artist. To fulfill of dream of becoming one, she has to set up an amazing spectacle. Amazed by your talent, she asks you to help her gather a troop of Tokotokos to play in her graduation show. This is very important for Hako: her artistic fate depends on it!
- The first story-driven augmented reality adventure
- Life-bringing technology for handmade drawings
- A touching coming-of-age story about creativity
- Cute and charmful creatures with strong personalities
- A relaxing and amusing place to draw, experiment and create unique art
- Beautiful art style inspired by clay and stop-motion
- Augmented creativity puzzles to solve with your own drawings
TokoToko Story Trailer YouTube
TokoToko - July 2019 Gameplay - English YouTube
TokoToko - July 2019 Gameplay - French YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Kalank is a French independant game studio, making reality an augmented playground.
More information on Kalank, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Designer, Writer